Wednesday, June 6, 2012

FIRST CENTURY LEFT BEHIND

In continuing my tradition of blogging about paradigm-shifting topics, I want to post this link to a friend's blog about the very feasible doctrine of full preterism. I do not wish to shift anyone's paradigm single-handedly!

All things predicted (prophesied about) in the Old Testament were fulfilled in the New Testament. All things prophesied about in the New Testament were fulfilled by 70 A.D.

Any questions?

I thought so. Here is one place to start, besides the myriad other sites and resources I have cited here at Worldview Window. It is called First Century Rapture. It is published by a good friend of mine and his co-author and friend. Please visit their site and learn.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Thanks Pete. I just became of member of your blog! No good deed goes without notice right? Glidt!