Friday, July 29, 2011

PRETERISM SIMPLY EXPLAINED

The Destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD (David Roberts)
Here is a link to PreteristRadio.comwhich leads to an archive of preterist-related podcasts for your exploratory pleasure. Also, there is the preterist viewpoint explained here. with more podcasts here.

Incidentally, it is now May 27, 2015. I know not if Blogger will update the time stamp automatically when I finish updating this post (which was originally posted July 29, 2011 at 9:19 am).

[Editor's Note: it did not :-) ]

I truly hope this helps people understand the concept of fulfilled or covenant eschatology.  I know it sounds and looks heretical.  But I think I am on solid ground based on Jesus' own words:

"Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass way until all these things [mentioned in the Olivet Discourse] take place ."(Matthew 24:34)

No comments: