Saturday, August 8, 2009

CLASS ASSIGNMENT

Today's post is a fulfillment of a class assignment for an online course I'm taking on Web development. Yes, the Web needs developing, doesn't it...

In any event, I hope to score all possible points with this "home run" of a blog post, which I hope it will be when I'm done with it. At this point, I must clue my teachers in. I have been blogging for a while, so I hope this already-existing blog will meet the requirement. 

Now the challenge of blogging is coming up with a topic that interests me (out of the myriad that interest me), and  discussing it (with myself) in a reasonably intelligent manner. This is more of a challenge than you might think. So many ideas run through my mind. Yet only a very select few pass muster and get hurled into cyberspace.

Word-smithing, another way of saying, "beating the tar out of your thoughts," is quite a craft and an art. Blogging is an ideal way to get it out there. To see your work in print is the most gratifying accomplishment, right after landing on the moon, of course!

Well, instead of taking any more bits of bandwidth, I'd like to bid you farewell. 

So I will.

No comments: