Saturday, August 16, 2008

WHO LET THE BLOGS OUT?

Woof, woof, woof, woof-woof!

Can't you just hear the addictive, driving beat of that once-and-always famous song by Baha Men?

What sets this blog apart from all others? Virtually nothing. You see, I am an average Internet enthusiast. I blog because I can. Whether or not anyone reads it is another story.

I like the style of Gary North (see GaryNorth.com), for example. He has a straight-forward, no-nonsense tone in his writing which makes one want to read more if only he had the time.

If I may say so at this point, I rather like this blog entry thus far. No wasted verbiage here. No sir. Economy of words, that's the ticket. Noooo question about it...

Have you been watching the Olympics in Beijing? You have to admire and love those Chinese people for living under their useful-idiot communist government, appropriately misnamed "The People's Republic of China." What's in a name? They're not fooling us.

Give me a break.

I think I'll publish this entry now. It doesn't get any better.

No comments: