Saturday, September 2, 2006

ACCOLADES TO HIM

Well, I did it! I posted a new entry to my blog! Hallelujah! This is the cry of every self-absorbed, egomaniacal blogger out there. What an accomplishment, especially after several attempts at publishing SOMETHING which demonstrates my perceived ability to blog. I write to entertain myself. I blog to entertain others.

I blog, therefore I am.

Where to go from here. I am on a roll! Don't stop me now! Nay, thou canst not stop me!!! I'm on a hormonally-induced high. I even consulted my Strong's Concordance to check whether that was the correct use of the word "canst."

Ah, but I can stop. Yea, I can slow down.

I would say that the best Editor is the Holy Spirit. He can stop any self-willed creature in its tracks if He chooses to do so. Always out of infinite love does God act. But I digress. No, He is always at the forefront, even when we fail to acknowledge Him!!! Praise and glory be to Him alone.

Well, I got that off my chest. What next? A tirade of Biblical proportions? That was it.

Sorry, next topic.

No comments: